When it comes to North Indian food, How can we skip the delicious Rajma Chawal? Likewise in Kinnaur, we love to have rajma chawal with ghee on top, it is just heavenly and I must say Kinnauri Rajma has no substitute. Kinnauri rajma grows in tough conditions which turns it rich in nutrients and great in taste.
It's grown in Kinnaur which is situated at an altitude of 7612ft and known for its rich color and taste. We grow our Rajma completely pesticide and chemical free. It has antioxidants, protein, fiber, and carbohydrates, and it's good for diabetes and cholesterol it has many more benefits such as
Improve memory and energy
Has anti-oxidant properties.
Has anti-aging properties.
We The Labraha's provide you with the best of the best from our place.
The best rajma chawal had in years. Thank you! –Mom
Here, it’s time to write your first, mouthwatering paragraph. Whether it's a rajma or a cake, every enticing recipe post starts with a good origin story. This recipe of rajma was passed from my grandmother to my mother, and believe me guys to date she never got single she never got a negative comment on the way of preparing this delicious cuisine.
Section 1: Ingredients
cup of rajma or 200g of rajma
4tbs of apricot oil
1tbs of kala jeera (black cumin seeds)
Onion and garlic paste
1tbs coriander powder
Half tbs of turmeric powder
Fresh tomato puree
Salt according to your taste
Green coriander leaves
Section 2: It's time to cook ...
1. Soak the Kinnauri rajma with 1 teaspoon of salt 6 hours before.
2. Now cook rajma in a pressure cooker till its aroma comes.
3. Heat apricot oil in a pan (to give it a Kinnauri touch)
4. Add kala jeera (herb to enhance the taste) and onion and garlic. roast it till it gets brown.
5. Now add some Indian spices like coriander powder, turmeric powder, and tomato puree. Add salt according to your taste
6. Now pour the whole mixture and a little amount of ghee into rajma and cook it on medium heat for 10 minutes.
7. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
8. Serve it with rice and roti and again with a spoon of ghee on it.
One should try it and feel the difference